Downloading the App
To download the app, please follow these steps:
- Click here to initiate the download.
- On the screen that appears, select your operating system (Windows or iOS).
- Click the arrow to commence the download.
⚠️It's recommended not to save the installer file on your desktop to avoid confusion with the execution file that will be saved there later
Installing the App
Locate the downloaded file named "VIX-Installer" and click on it.
? Important :
- Installing a new program requires a user with privileges to install new software.
- If the Windows "User Account Control" screen appears, asking "Do you want to allow this program to make changes to this computer?" click OK.
- If your firewall and/or antivirus requests authorization for access, grant it.
- If you encounter a message containing the word "SEB," refer to the relevant instructions on the troubleshooting page if needed.
For detailed guidelines on installing the app on MAC, please refer to the instructions provided here.
Changing the Interface Language
You can easily change the interface language by selecting your preferred option from the language button at the top of the window.
We are committed to making our app as accessible as possible for all users
Completion of Installation
After the installation is complete, the software will automatically open, and you will see the "Exam Login" screen.
In the event that the software does not open automatically or if you need to access it again after closing, simply locate the "Vix" icon on your desktop and click on it.
⚠️ If, for any reason, you don't find the "Vix" icon on your desktop, you can follow these steps:
- Open your file explorer.
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\TET.
- Look for a file named Vix.
To ensure easy access, we recommend creating a shortcut to this file on your desktop.