TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to install
- Go to: https://setup.tomaetest.com/TomaETest/setup.html
- Click the download arrow for MAC installation
- Wait for the download to complete
- Open the download file and a window will pop up
- Drag the VIX icon to the Application folder inside the current window
- Wait until the transfer to the "application" folder is finished (a sound will be played upon completion)
- Close the pop-up window.
- Go to the finder -> Application -> and search for the VIX app.
- Click on the VIX icon and approve the “downloaded from internet permission”
- The Vix login window will open
How to check permissions for the VIX app
- Open Settings
- Go to Privacy & Security
- Select the permission you want to check for example go to Camera:
- Select the camera from the list of devices
- A list of all applications using the camera feature will appear
- Make sure the VIX app is enabled
- And so for additional apps that may be required, such as screen recording:
How to uninstall
- Open "finder"
- Go to "application"
- Right click on the VIX icon.
- Move to trash.